Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
1. Accessible Public Entrance
2. Accessible route from public entrance to guestrooms
3. Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
4. Accessible bathroom near hotel lobby
5. Accessible routes from public entrance to restaurants
6. Meeting room is accessible via elevator
7. Accessible swimming pool, including self-operational pool lift
8. Accessible city beach trail
9. Access to beach accessible wheelchair
10. Accessible business center
11. Accessible self-parking area for cars and vans with ample access aisles
12. Elevators are available for easy access to all areas of the property
13. We welcome service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
14. ADA guestrooms are located on various floors of various buildings on the property
15. Guest room doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
16. Visual and audible fire alarm available
17. Roll-in showers
18. Grab bars in shower area
19. ADA compliant toilet
20. Lowered towel rack
21. Hearing-impaired alert devices for incoming telephone calls, alarms, and visitors at the door (available upon request)
Thunderbird Beach Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Thunderbird Beach Resort Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taken during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Thunderbird Beach Resort Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
1. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies.
2. Technical specifications
Accessibility of Thunderbird Beach Resort Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Thunderbird Beach Resort Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
1. Trip Advisor, Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Thunderbird Beach Resort Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
1. Phone: 727-367-1961
2. E-mail: email@example.com
3. Hotel address: 10700 Gulf Boulevard Treasure Island, FL 33706